Kove LED Mini is the latest generation of Intralux’s indirect cove lighting family. The Kove LED Mini family consists of 5 product types to suit many pelmet lighting applications. Utilizing a remote driver, and constant voltage LED system, the product offers a much small dimensional footprint compared with the other member of the Kove Family.
Kove LED Mini Design features:
- • Utilizes remote control gear to significantly reduce the footprint of the Kove LED Mini predecessors.
- • End to end illumination eliminating all blackspots via strategically placed interconnections.
- • Australian designed and assembled.
- • Kove LED Mini arrives fully factory assembled and only requires connection to a power source.
- • Quick and easy installation via the ‘Plug+go’ rapid connection system.
- • 5 Year Limited Warranty.
Kove LED Mini Technical features:
- • Offered in 3 standard lengths 1000mm, 2500mm and 5000mm (2 x 2500mm) but can be customized.
- • Multiple product wattages and CRI levels available.
- • 4 specifically designed profiles.
- • Quadrant offering an asymmetric beam.
- • Both Classic profiles along with the recessed profile offering a Symmetric Beam.
- • Fixture lumens: Quadrant: up to 1,598/m and Classic varieties: up to 1,568/m.
- • Fixture wattage: Low wattage options starting from 5w/m through to higher output options at 24W/m.
- • Colour Temperatures: 2700K, 2800K, 3000K, 4000K. Tuneable White and RGB.
- • Fixed Output, DALI, DSI, SwitchDim, and DMX.
- • Multiple diffuser options available.
- • Colour consistency within 3 step MacAdam.
- • Ingress Protection of IP40.
- • Product life exceeding 36,000 hours at L70.